We'll Let Our Results Do The Talking...
Walid, Juma Projects
$400k in 2 months
Maroun, Maroun Bros Developments
$220k in 9 weeks and $100k in the pipeline
What do you classify as a "qualified" quote?
The following is an excerpt directly from our service agreement:
A "qualified quote" is defined as a physically attended in-person meeting with a customer who fulfills the following criteria:
1. Has had a phone call conversation with one of our dedicated Appointment Setters (part of our Sales Team)
2. They are seeking a complete renovation their bathroom or kitchen.
3. The client is expected to commence their project within the next 3 months. However, if the project timeline exceeds 3 months, the client will be deemed qualified if they verbally agree and are willing to provide a deposit commitment with the builder and subsequently enter into a signed contract.
4. Resides within the Client service area.
5. Has been presented with the Client's price range and has confirmed their willingness to consider spending within that specific budget.
If we schedule in a qualified quote in your calendar, you would be the ONLY building partner from our list that would receive that specific lead.
We can't stop customers from reaching out to other builders through their networks or online, but you can rest assure that the quote we book for you has been exclusive booked with you only.
No lock in contracts. You simply just pay per qualified quote attended and you can stop at any time.
It depends on your service area and the value of the job. For example, a quote for a $25k job will be priced different to a $150k job. As a result, it would be near impossible to give you an accurate number.
We can say this, we help structure things in a way where whatever you pay ends up paying for itself. In other words, it's $1 in, $3+ out. We have the systems and results to back this, and if you'd like more information or an accurate breakdown of costs in your local area then we'd recommend booking a call!
Copyright 2023, LGT Digital All rights reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™,
Inc.Terms | Disclaimer | Privacy